Monday, August 11, 2008

POTTY TIME!

Well today was a new break through...Harrison peed in the potty. I asked him to go potty and she said "o'tay" and went! He was so excited he was screaming "pee-pee Mommy" over and over again. I am so proud of him! So now I feel like I can maybe tackle this and we can get potty-trained. I am aware this doesn't happen overnight, but I am excited about really trying. Hopefully he can get so excited about this as he gets about brushing his teeth. :) He loves it...and flossing...wierdo!



So there is tons going on in little man's life...now that he is 2, he is terrible. Not really, but sometimes. :) He is a great school with great kids and teachers. He is about to start his "fall semester." I know Belinda is excited about getting some rest. We all know she deserves it!!



So, hopefully I will keep you guys updated more often. This seems like a fun way to keep you all updated with what is going on in Harrison's life. I will post pictures and fill you in on cool things that he does. Considering it has taken me a month to actually post this...we'll see how it goes.



Oh, something funny...Harrison LOVES to put on his big boy underwear (Disney's Cars) and thinks its so cool! The other day he had them on (and only those) and was dancing and shakin his booty so fast and then pointing to his butt and saying "fast cars" making me think that he was trying to make me think that by him shakin it so fast was making the cars go fast? I hope that you can get the visual, because it was hilarious!! I also hope that makes sense. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's just growing up so fast, isn't he? Seems like just yesterday you were in the hospital when he was born. I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

That's my darlin'!